ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
Ted Consulting represent an unmatched depth and breadth of expertise with the highest level of commitment to service and personal attention. . We have served businesses and individuals, from start-ups to established enterprises throughout the region with proven accounting, accurate record-keeping and advisory solutions.
• Processing of primary documentation: accounts payable and accounts receivable, transfer acts, fixed and material assets.
• Processing of expense reports, including business trips.
• Cash flow management.
• Preparation of payment documents.
• Ledger accounts reconciliation.
• Closing of the reporting period, foreign exchange differences calculation, deferred tax accruals.
• Analyzing settlements with debtors/creditors.
• General Ledger accounts reconciliation and accounting period closing.
• Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger preparation.
• Monthly, quarterly, interim or Annual Financial Statements.
• Tax Ledgers maintenance.
• Balance, profit and loss accounting and other types of accounting for the National Revenue Agency.
• Monthly Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance.
• Preparation of amortization schedule for fixed assets.
• Setting up of corporate accounting for the client, including financial reports preparation in compliance with international standards.
• Administrative, filing, reporting and other services.