BULGARIAN COMPANY REGISTRATION
In Bulgarian law there are no restrictions on foreigners setting up a company in Bulgaria there are no special requirements for their participation in the establishing of a company such as a work permit or resident permit.
In order to:
- Do businesses in Bulgaria
- Buy property in Bulgaria
- Benefit from the lowest taxation within the EU
You have to register a company in Bulgaria.
The most appropriate types of companies for carrying out business in Bulgaria are:
- A Single-person private limited company (EOOD)
- A Private limited company (OOD)
- A Public limited company (AD)
Our dedicated and highly professional team of lawyers, accountants and tax consultants undertake the whole process of formation and registration of your new company in Bulgaria.
- Preparation of all the necessary documents both in Bulgarian and in English Language
- Payment of all government and bank fees for the registration
- Submission of all documents in the Bulgarian Trade register
- Opening start-up capital bank account with the minimal required equity capital of 2 BGN
- Order a company stamp
- Organize the meetings at the bank and notary.